By Jingde Gao
"AC computer platforms" stresses either research tools and working performances of AC desktop platforms, together with variable pace force method of AC machines with energy electronics and keep watch over units, energy strength process composed of AC machines and tool traces, targeted computer approach with targeted machines and targeted a lot, electrical desktop procedure inclusive of AC machines and excitation units. in line with a unmarried coil, the Multi-Loop concept is punctiliously defined, and examples of the way to exploit the recent strategy are awarded. This ebook offers a brand new means for studying the AC desktop platforms. This e-book is designed for the researchers and postgraduates within the box of electrical machines and keep watch over. it is also a reference booklet for comparable technicians.
This e-book is written in reminiscence of Professor Jingde Gao, past-president of Tsinghua collage, Member of chinese language Academy of Sciences. one other authors, Linzheng Zhang and Xiangheng Wang either are Professors in electric Engineering Dept. of Tsinghua University.
Read or Download AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance PDF
Similar robotics & automation books
Strong keep watch over of Robots bridges the space among strong keep an eye on conception and purposes, with a unique specialize in robot manipulators. it's divided into 3 parts:robust keep watch over of standard, fully-actuated robot manipulators;robust post-failure keep an eye on of robot manipulators; androbust keep an eye on of cooperative robot manipulators.
The atomic strength microscope (AFM) has been effectively used to accomplish nanorobotic manipulation operations on nanoscale entities corresponding to debris, nanotubes, nanowires, nanocrystals, and DNA given that Nineties. there were many growth on modeling, imaging, teleoperated or computerized regulate, human-machine interfacing, instrumentation, and purposes of AFM dependent nanorobotic manipulation structures in literature.
''Using a pragmatic strategy that incorporates basically useful theoretical heritage, this ebook specializes in utilized difficulties that inspire readers and aid them comprehend the options of automated regulate. The textual content covers servomechanisms, hydraulics, thermal keep an eye on, mechanical platforms, and electrical circuits.
- Future Robots: Towards a robotic science of human beings
- Regelungstechnik I: Klassische Verfahren zur Analyse und Synthese linearer kontinuierlicher Regelsysteme
- Advances in Chaos Theory and Intelligent Control
- Modellbildung und Simulation der Dynamik von Kraftfahrzeugen
- Getting Started with Fluidinfo
- Autotuning of PID Controllers: A Relay Feedback Approach
Extra resources for AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance
B. The serial number of stator and rotor loops is along reverse rotation direction. If the stator phase winding consists of 2P series coil groups, there are q coils in each coil group, and the first coil under the first pole is taken as the initial coil, then the total serial number of n - th coil under m -th pole is (m 1)2q n . 15) When k is odd 2P ¦ (1) m 1 cos k[J c (m 1)S nT jM ] 2 P cos k (J c nT jM ) m 1 When k is fraction or even, the value of the above formula is zero.
5 Model for calculating inductances of salient pole synchronous machine 26 1 Circuit Analysis of AC Machines — Multi-Loop Model and Parameters nE S 2 wr i sin 1 , wr is the turn number of the damping loop (normally 2P nS wr 1 ), E1 is short pitch ratio of the damping loop; x1 is the abscissa on the rotor, its origin is located on the axis of damping loop 11c . 4) contains only cosine items owing to the symmetry of rectangular wave mmf to the axis of damping loop. 10) In the above formula, | k j | and | k j | are obtained in such a way: In formula (1-5-8), when j k r 2l , j k r2l , so there is 2l | k j | ; when j k 2l (since k and 2l are positive, j cannot equal k 2l ), then 2l | k j | .
9) 1 2 3 , , ,"; M nmincaj represents the mutual inductance between i -th P P P coil under n -th pole of winding m and j -th coil under nc - th pole of winding a . When k is odd in which k 2P ¦ (1) n nc cos k[(n nc)S (i j )T qT ] nc 1 2 P cos[k (i j )T kqT ] When k is fraction or even, the above formula is zero. 10) in which k 1,3," ; wm and wa are the series turn number per phase of the main phase winding and auxiliary phase winding, respectively; kqT is the electric angle between k -th harmonic central lines of the main phase and auxiliary phase windings.